Royal Mail Complaint Contacts
- Call customer services on 0844 826 8010
- Email customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet the Royal Mail @royalmail
- Message them on Facebook
- Message them on LinkedIn
- Write to them: Freepost ROYAL MAIL CUSTOMER SERVICES
Complaint Numbers for Royal Mail
|Royal Mail||Contact Number||Opening Times|
|Speak to a Person||0843 178 5792||Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm,
|Customer Services||0843 557 3406||Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm,
|Complaints||0844 826 8010||Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm,
|Late Delivery Complaints||0844 248 2391||Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm,
|Missing Delivery Complaints||0844 248 2392||Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm,
|Complaints about Postman/woman||0844 248 2393||Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm,
|Royal Mail Redirection Complaints||0843 557 5144||Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm,
Royal Mail was established in 1516 as Henry VIII established the ‘master of the posts’ position, and was first introduced to the general public in 1635. Today, the Royal Mail has over 160,000 employees as well as a net income of around £450 million.
Speak to a Person
Call 0843 178 5792 if you want to speak to someone at Royal Mail. Most things are done online, and sometimes you can’t get to a Royal Mail office to talk face-to-face. Calling this number will allow you to discuss your queries straightforwardly with an individual working at Royal Mail. They can advise you on anything you want to know about Royal Mail services, products, and customer processes. Speaking to a person at Royal Mail will get fast answers.
Royal Mail Complaints Number
To contact Royal Mail on their complaints number you can call 0844 826 8010 and you will be put in touch with someone who is ready to listen to your complaint and help you to reach a solution to your issues so that you can be left feeling happy with your experience.
Royal Mail Complaints Email
If you would prefer to email your complaint to Royal Mail, you can send it to the following address: email@example.com. They will acknowledge that they have received the email before they provide you with a solution to your complaint.
Royal Mail Customer Services Number
To get in touch with the Royal Mail’s customer services team you should call 0843 557 3406 to ask a member of staff any queries you might have or to discuss anything you might be interested in regarding the Royal Mail’s services.
Late Delivery Complaints
If you are waiting to receive a delivery from the Royal Mail and your delivery has been noticeably later than you were expecting, then you can call 0843 557 5144 to talk to someone about the issue, and make sure that you don’t have to wait much longer to receive your delivery.
Missing Delivery Complaints
There may be a time where you find yourself in a situation where a delivery you were expecting goes missing. If you are in this position and would like to make a complaint about Royal Mail’s part in losing your delivery, then you can call 0844 248 2391 to relay your concerns to them and they will be sure to try and help you with your issue when they can.
Complaints about Postman/woman
If you have experienced any issues with your postman or woman regarding the way that they handle or distribute your letters, then you should call 0844 248 2392 to speak to someone who will be able to register your complaint and try to help you however they can.
Royal Mail Redirection Complaints
When you move home you have to make sure that you redirect all of your mail that is addressed to your old home to ensure it reaches you in your new property. If you have set this up but are still experiencing problems with receiving your mail then you can contact 0844 248 2393 to ask them to consider your problems and help you find a solution.
Other ways to contact Royal Mail
When you try to contact Royal Mail you can also consider sending them a letter rather than calling them. Any letters you wish to send can be addressed here:
Royal Mail Group
100 Victoria Embankment
Tips For Calling The Royal Mail Complaints Number
- If you’re calling to complain about the online tracker, such as if it is not showing your parcel or the tracker is displaying wrong information you need to have your parcel/letter tracking number in front of you to save time when on the phone to the member of the team.
- You need to have all relevant information written down in front of you, for example where you sent your parcel from and where it should be going, how much you paid for the postage, what delivery option did you send it with and any other relevant information to your complaint.
- Try to explain what the issue was/is slowly and calmly as getting angry and stressed out may cause the representative to want to end your call as quickly as possible and you will not get the best resolution to the problem, remember they’re only trying to help you.